19th April 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?

sir, please tell me the procedure to do summer traning after 3rd year.i am a 3rd year 6th sem. student of mechanical. i want to ask you the procedure of training in ntpc,bhel,and some good mechanical line.please tell about this early me at my mail address that is [email protected] plz...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  2. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  3. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  5. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  7. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  10. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  11. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  12. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  13. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year from EC branch
  14. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  15. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  16. Procedure to join a summer training institute while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
19th April 2013, 11:01 AM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, please tell me the procedure to do summer traning after 3rd year.i am a 3rd year 6th sem. student of mechanical. i want to ask you the procedure of training in ntpc,bhel,and some good mechanical line.please tell about this early me at my mail address that is [email protected] plz...
Hi
This is the time you have to start preparation for your future career.Now a days all Core & Govt jobs related Engineering Category based on GATE.So you start preparation for Gate
I am attching the Gate syllabus for Mechanical engineeing
Gate Notification 2014 will announce soon may be in Sep 2013 .So Prepare well

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Mechanical Engineering Gate Syllabus.pdf(117.5 KB, 845 views)
19th April 2013, 02:12 PM
manikandandharmaraj

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?

you visit the official website those you mentioned. go to carrers click training . if not you straitly contact hr of that company
22nd April 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am be (electrical). Can I apply for BSNL TTA RECRUITMENT
9th January 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me the procedure to do summer traning after 3rd year.i am a 3rd year 6th sem. student of electrical engineering. i want to ask you
the procedure of training in ntpc,bhel,and some good electrical line.please tell about this early me at my mail address that is
[email protected] plzzz...
26th February 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am gaurav gupta .I am a b.tech student of electrical branch in rajasthan technical university. i want to doing a summer training in bhel what is the procedure of them to apply for traning . and if online form is available then where i found it . please give me all these in formation at my email id
email id:[email protected]
gaurav gupta
18th May 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

good evng sir i am prashant vimal student of 3rd yr. sir pls tell me what is the scope for a student of private university in ntpc dadri..
11th August 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Aayush Patel. I am doing Civil Engineering from Kurukshetra University. I want to do summer training in DMRC Or L&T. What is the procedure to apply for traning. If any online form is available then please tell me. i will try to find.
And please give me all these information at my gmail id
[email protected].
No.9992232281
Aayush Patel
31st July 2015, 02:57 PM
Aakansha soy

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3406978]sir, please tell me the procedure to do summer traning after 3rd year.i am a 3rd year 6th sem. student of computer science . i want to ask you the procedure in which company is best for traning,and some good software line.please tell about this early me at my mail address that is [email protected] plz...
22nd February 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me the procedure to do summer traning after 3rd year.i am a 3rd year 6th sem. student of mechanical. i want to ask you the procedure of training in ntpc,bhel,and some good mechanical line.please tell about this early me at my mail address that is , [email protected] ,kanpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?