14th May 2013, 12:03 PM
shilpanagaraj

What is the eligibility for M.Phil commerce?

eligibility for m.phil commerce
which subjects we have in this course

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted by University of Madras? Past years question papers? What is the syllabus of it?
  2. Name of colleges in Mumbai and their eligibility for M.Phil?
  3. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  4. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  5. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  6. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  7. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Psychology student?
  9. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  10. Correspondence M.Phil has no value? Which university in Kerala provides M.Phil Commerce?
  11. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  12. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  13. How to do PG in commerce after doing M.Phil as distance?
  14. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
  16. When to apply for M.Ed distance education in Alagappa University? What is the fee structure?
  17. Process for admission in M.Phil with commerce? How many seats are there and when are the forms available? -- [New]
  18. Is M.Phil degree from Vinayaka mission university approved by UGC?
9th May 2014, 12:04 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.Phil commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpanagaraj View Post
eligibility for m.phil commerce
which subjects we have in this course
Nice to see that you're Interested to apply for M.Phil commerce course. To be eligible for M.Phil commerce course then you should be complete Master degree in relevant specialization (ie:- M.Com) course from recognized university. So, If you're completed Master degree course then you're may considered as a eligible candidate for M.Phil course. The Minimum marks for admission will be vary from Institution to another Institution. However, 50% percentage of marks in Master degree course are eligible for M.Phil course. The Admission for this M.Phil course is based in Written Examination and Interview conducted by the Institution. So, please satisfy the below criteria in order to apply for M.Phil course.
4th March 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.Phil commerce?

Is it possible to study m.Phil after completing b.com,m.b.a in Madras university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?