6th April 2011, 02:32 PM
mahi thapa

Last date of sale of CS foundation exam form? How to get the application form?

dear sir will u please tell me the last date of cs faundation examination form's last date. and also that how will be get the examination form

7th April 2011, 07:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of sale of CS foundation exam form? How to get the application form?

The forms are available throughout the year. But you must fill the form atleast 9 months before the exam which you plan to appear. You can send an application for the prospectus. You will need to send a DD of Rs 200/- along with it. All the information will be able in the same. Another option is to visit the website of the ICSI.
4th May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of sale of CS foundation exam form? How to get the application form?

sir how can we submit the HAS online form for has
25th May 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

how can i applied in cs foundation form
26th July 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Now when i apply till September- i'll be giving the- Decamber or next June exam?? And
Is there any centre, to get application form, near Jalandhar, Punjab/???
29th August 2011, 01:39 PM

dear sir ,
will u please tell me the last date of cs faundation examination form's last date. and also that how will be get the examination form
29th August 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date of examination form
29th August 2011, 06:49 PM
rana2011
Banned

The forms are available throughout the year. But you must fill the form atleast 9 months before the exam which you plan to appear. You can send an application for the prospectus. You will need to send a DD of Rs 200/- along with it. All the information will be able in the same. Another option is to visit the website of the ICSI.

Thanks!!
20th September 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir! how to get exam enrollment form ? which is the last date to submit form if i appear in december ?
1st October 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

icwai foundation exam form 2011
2nd November 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
plz tell me when can i fill the foundation exam form and from where i will get it in Jodhpur
10th February 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of examination form of c.s foundatoin june 2012
17th March 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get cs foundation examination form & mode of payment .. for June 2012?
5th April 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what is last date cs fnds exam des plz send me
12th April 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to appear foundation examination for June'12, date of application form was 25th March'12. But i could not fill up the form by 25th, now can i fill up the form for appearing the foundation examination for June 212 with late fine? Please may confirm if so on line filling/i shall fill at Noida office.
Rituparna Ray
15th August 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WHILE FILLING THE EXAMINATION FORM FOR CS FOUNDATION COURSE N HOW MUCH IS THE FEES N THE LAST DATE? PLS HELP
24th September 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

wat is green card??
25th September 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the last date of filling the form for company secretary foundation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?