27th April 2013, 01:17 PM
nandarajagopalan

Model question papers of Karnataka board diploma computer science of C++?

Hi,

Kindly send me model question paper of Karnataka Board Diploma computer science of c++ pertaining to 4th semester.

Regards,
Nanda

28th May 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of Karnataka board diploma computer science of C ?

Please send me the model question papers of CET Diploma Computer science to below E-mail ID

[email protected] or [email protected]

Regards,
Madhushree
25th October 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of Karnataka board diploma computer science of C ?

Please send me the model question papers of all 1st SEM Diploma Computer Science to below E-mail ID.

[email protected]

Regards & Thanks,

Harsha

20th November 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Model question papers of Karnataka board diploma computer science of C++?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandarajagopalan View Post
Hi,

Kindly send me model question paper of Karnataka Board Diploma computer science of c++ pertaining to 4th semester.

Regards,
Nanda
hi i am vishal &plz send all model question papers of 1&2nd sem civil diplama to this e mail [email protected]
26th December 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me all type of question paper in computer science diploma 1st semister to 6th semister questions paper
5th November 2014, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi.
Plz send me 1 semester last 5years Applied science question papers of computer science branch.
13th May 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the model question papers of CET Diploma Computer science to below E-mail ID

[email protected]
19th November 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I want 4th Semester computer science oops with c questions papers code 9cs41 please send April and may 2015 questions papers
Email ID = [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?