17th August 2012, 08:21 PM
alrhmn

Which fields have good job opportunities in MBA

please sir tell me which field i got good appertunity for job in MBA now i compleate my 1st year exam i am doing my mba from SMU.i want internship form wherei got internship also

30th April 2015, 11:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which fields have good job opportunities in MBA

* There are so many fields in the MBA in which you can make your career.

* But i suggestion to you is that you should choose that field in which you really have your interest.

* For your kind information i want to tell you that marketing is the very vast field in today's market.

*There are so many job opportunities for the marketing students.

19th November 2015, 06:54 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which fields have good job opportunities in MBA

Hi,

Academic excellence is absolutely necessary these days specially when the market and competition around it is so serious and fierce. Thus, the current situation demands quality skills, thorough knowledge and that little extra to edge past other rivals/peers. This is what people think before they finally decide to go for the MBA Education:

Now as far as the fields of MBA - Masters of Business Administration as concerned, here are a few listed that would help you chose and appropriate one for yourself:

1. Finance: Considered as one of the most opted and relevant fields of MBA, this is always in demand. Since it deals with monetary matters and about the financial well being of firms, professionals in this field of MBA are always deemed to be valued. There are many types of jobs which an MBA in Finance person may get such as Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Market Analyst, Investment Banker, etc.

2. HR - Human Resource: This is again one of the most widely opted fields of MBA Education. HRs are people who look after the people of the company and hence it demands skills about Resource Planning, Resource Management, People Management, Recruiting, Hiring for particular vacancies, posting jobs, interviewing and much more. Thus, if one's interest lies in this field, its an evergreen education to have done.

3. Sales and Marketing: Since sales drives companies, this stream of MBA Education is highly valued. It is something where no company compromises on its professionals, be it classy tours, five star hotel stays and more. The sales and marketing professionals are highly valuable resources to their companies. It would still need a lot of frankness and bold nature for people to excel in this field, but otherwise its also another ever green field of Business Education.

4. Consulting: Fairly new as a field of management education, Consulting has shown a lot of promise in recent times. The consulting professionals are highly analytical and know what they are doing. It is important for big firms to consult experts about their business, what to do and what not to do and that is where the consultants and advisers come in good use. Thus, another bold and dynamic MBA stream would be the Consulting.

5. Operations: Last but not the least, this field of MBA studies ensure that a person knows about Business Operations, Supply Chain Management and many other relevant subjects that other people may not be well aware of. It is also fairly new and has tremendous growth opportunities if done from the right institute.

Thus, apart from these 5 there are many more such as Telecom Management, IT Management, International Business etc. But one must take up only that MBA that would benefit in the long run and whatever he/she is highly interested in doing.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?