7th April 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to take in 11th and procedure to do MBA or CS?

i think to take commerce computer.i read in central academy pali. i think to do m.b.a. in future. should i do this or other.what is the procedure to do m.b.a. or c.s. thankyou sir

24th January 2012, 12:31 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to take in 11th and procedure to do MBA or CS?

HI..its an very good think that you are targeting the masters course in business administration because its one of the best courses offered in the country and the kind of job and the salaries that one gets after doing this course is just great and you can real become an successful person in life if you take up this course ,
the chartered accountant course is also equally good and has lots of opportunities and money but its an real time taking course and you need an real patience to do this course and if you are from an financially poor background the it becomes even more frustrating if you take up an chartered accountancy course
that's the main reasons why one should prefer the masters course in the business because within two years you can start earning really good salary ,
also it would be even better if you do an job for two years and then do an masters course in business ,the main advantages that you would have are :
1.the experienced candidates gets better pay and also better jobs after the completion of there masters course in business
2.if you would do job for two years then you would have earned enough to pay for your education during the MBA course and hence you would be not be an liability on your parents because the MBA course is an costly affair ,

some of the various fields from where you can do an masters course are as follows :
  • FINANCE MANAGEMENT
  • MARKETING
  • RETAIL MANAGEMENT
  • HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
  • OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
  • INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
  • IT MANAGEMENT
  • SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT
  • TOURISM MANAGEMENT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?