11th May 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA if having 42% in graduation? Procedure to do and subjects in MBA?

I have been pursuing pg (m.com) from ignou.my my graduation(b.com) percentage is 42% so should i eligible for mba. also tell the procedure of mba.how many subject in mba and how many types of mba.

Related Questions:
  1. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  2. What to do after TYBCOM? MBA, MCA or Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  4. Am I eligible for counseling in UPTU MBA after scoring 49.30% in graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to do MBA in Finance or Banking after completion of Graduation in BA?
  6. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  7. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  8. Being a BA graduate is it possible to do 2 years Hotel Management course?
  9. Which subject should I take in MBA after passing BCA? Can I do MBA externally? In which subjects can I do MBA specialization?
  10. Am I eligible to do CS after pursuing MBA in distance MBA field?
  11. Am I eligible for HR position in top MNC's after completion of graduation in engineering in IT and MBA in HR
  12. Syllabus and previous years question papers for ONGC GT exam?
  13. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of BA Economics?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBA after completing graduation in B.Com?
  15. Am i eligible for government degree after completing MBA(HR)
  16. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  17. How to choose subjects in SET exam after MBA with no specialization?
  18. Does a degree student of any stream can pursue MBA programme?
12th May 2015, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA if having 42% in graduation? Procedure to do and subjects in MBA?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course after completion of your Graduation with an aggregate of 42% marks from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA course, you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in MBA course.

Specializations in MBA Course :-
1. Finance
2. Marketing
3. Information Technology
4. International Business
5. Operations Management
6. Leadership
7. Strategy
8. Entrepreneurship
9. Innovation
10. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
12th May 2015, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA if having 42% in graduation? Procedure to do and subjects in MBA?

You can apply for GMAT if you have got less than 50% marks in your Graduation. GMAT scores are accepted by most of the colleges around India and abroad. You have got less than 50% marks and you don't have much options, therefore, be prepared for GMAT because a good score can only get you admission in a top college. You have to perform well in the the entrance exam and interview to become eligible for admission in a top college. Getting admission in a top MBA college is very essential, otherwise, you will have some problem in getting job.
12th May 2015, 09:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been pursuing pg (m.com) from ignou.my my graduation(b.com) percentage is 42% so should i eligible for mba. also tell the procedure of mba.how many subject in mba and how many types of mba.
Your graduation marks is 42% so you are eligible for MBA course through MAT entrance exam.

MBA course are two types-

Distance education

Regular education

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MAT exam. There is no percentage criteria for MAT exam. Final year students can apply for MAT exam.

Topics for MAT exam:-

Language Comprehension
Mathematical Skills
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
Indian and Global Environment

Best books for MAT exam:-

MAT- Management Aptitude Test (Paperback)
Author: By Student Aid Publication
Publisher: Student Aid Publications

A Complete Manual for Management Aptitude Test (Paperback)
Author: J. K. Chopra
Publisher: Unique Publishers

MAT Management Aptitude Test: Previous Years' Papers Up-To-Date (Solved) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

You can apply for MAT entrance exam by clicking on the link http://www.aima-ind.org
12th May 2015, 10:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

As per eligibility criteria of most of the universities, candidates should have minimum 50% of marks(45% of marks for SC/ST candidates) to apply for MBA admission and to appear for MBA entrance exams. So, it is very difficult to get MBA admission through MBA entrance exams. But, you can try for admission through management quota at any of your selected institutions.

Subjects in MBA:-
The subjects which you have to study in MBA, depends upon the university, in which you will get admission, because the syllabus varies from one university to another university. So, please specify the university next time, to get details of MBA subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?