22nd July 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Sanskrit instead of English in 12th standard being a Telugu medium student?

Hello sir, I am student of 12th of Telugu medium. I was studied English in 11th standard but I can't learn it perfectly. So, I want to study Sanskrit instead of English. Is it possible then reply me soon?

23rd July 2016, 01:00 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Sanskrit instead of English in 12th standard being a Telugu medium student?

English is one of the compulsory subject in all boards in India so you cannot switch it with any other subject. Yes you are allowed to select your optional subject but not English.

Actually English is not a tough subject it is also quite easy and I don't think that you will face any difficulty with it as you asked your question in English and your English is quite good. Also English is preferred in every field so it is better to face it from now. I hope you will understand.

23rd July 2016, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Sanskrit instead of English in 12th standard being a Telugu medium student?

You can't change subjects now in class 12th. What you have studied in class 11th will continue for you. Change of subjects can only happen during class 11th.

Hence, you have to study same subjects which you have opted in class 11th. There is no other way.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?