1st May 2013, 09:43 PM
anjanars099

How should I apply for BSc Criminology?

how to apply for bsc criminology...please tell me how should i apply

4th May 2014, 08:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I apply for BSc Criminology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjanars099 View Post
how to apply for bsc criminology...please tell me how should i apply
In order to get admission for B.Sc criminology then the applicant should be complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics and Chemistry as a main subject from recognized university. So, If you satisfy the educational qualification then you're eligible to apply for B.Sc criminology course. The Admission procedure for B.Sc Course different for different colleges to College . The candidates are selected on the basis of total marks obtained in 12th board Examination . Some reputed Colleges may also conduct Entrance Examination within the Colleges . The Institution like, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology and Biotechnology / University of Lucknow / Bharati Vidyapeeth University etc......

how to apply for bsc criminology??

You can apply for this course directly visiting the Institution administrative office and You may also collect the application from from the administrative office. You can also visit the official website of the respective Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?