8th May 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed for the post of sub inspector in Assam?

respected sir, i was complete my graduation with honour since two years ago... It is my dream to become a sub inspector in future..!now my question iswhat qualificatin required for sub inspector in Assam Policn ? Please send me details on my e mail id..plz sir

22nd August 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed for the post of sub inspector in Assam?

I am 20 Year old I am passed sslc and plus two and BBA in alagappa university (distance education).can i apply si post
22nd August 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed for the post of sub inspector in Assam?

Hiiii sir i just completed my 12th class is that possible ?
26th August 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am H.S. Passed,can i apply S.I post?
6th September 2013, 05:27 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Sub Inspector post in Assam is graduation/degree in any discipline from recognised institution/university
## Age limit to apply for Sub Inspector post is
~>20-25 years for GENERAL category candidates
~>20-28 years for OBC candidates
~>20-30 years for EX-SERVICEMEN and SC/ST candidates
## The physical standards required to apply for SubInspector post are
~>165 cm height for men and 150 cm height for women & 5 cm height relaxation for SC/ST candidates
~>85 cm chest on expansion for men and there is no such requirement for women
~>Eyesight should be 6/6 in good eye,6/9 or 6/12 in other eye for distant vision & J1 in good eye,J2 in worst eye for near vision

** ALL THE BEST **
17th September 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

how much percenteg needed for the post of sub inspector in assam police?
23rd February 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed for the post of sub inspector in UP?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?