9th June 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holder can appear for SSC CGL? What is the eligibility criteria?

sir i am diploma holder. so can i give ssc cgl exam please tell? want to know for eligiblity of ssc cgl

13th June 2014, 12:29 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma holder can appear for SSC CGL? What is the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am diploma holder. so can i give ssc cgl exam please tell? want to know for eligiblity of ssc cgl
Hey friend,

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission

This exam is conducted for candidates who wish to join in various posts and there are certain eligibility qualification which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education qualification

To tell in detailed about these criteria it is that:

> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard

> The Age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have:
  • For Assistant Posts: 20 Years to 27 Years.
  • For SI in CBI Posts: 20 Years to 25 Years.
  • For Inspector (Central Excise, Preventive Officer, Examiner), Inspector of Income Tax/ AEO in DoE Post, Inspector of Posts/ Divisional Accountant Post, Auditor/ Accountant/ Junior Accountant Post, or Tax Assistant/ UDC Post and
  • For Statistical Investigator Posts : 18-27 Years.

> The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

As you have mentioned that you are a Diploma Holder you are ineligible as per the Education qualification which is needed,it is better that you complete a Degree and then apply.

ALL THE BEST
16th September 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma holder can appear for SSC CGL? What is the eligibility criteria?

But last tym in online application the diploma option is eligible.
12th December 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done 4 year diploma in till and die. Can i appear for ssc exam exam. Please reply as soon as possible
19th June 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM DIPLOMA HOLDER .CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR SSC CGL 2017? IN ONLINE APPLICATION IT IS MENTIONED OVER THERE IN EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION COLUMN.SO I HAVE ALSO FILLED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND IT IS ACCEPTED.
20th September 2017, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed first diploma ( polytechnic) and after that achieved degree through IGNOU as BA.. can I apply for this ?, please tell me ..
30th October 2017, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma student. Completed btech. Am I eligible for SSC CGL statistical post? In my diploma I have studied mathematics in 1st and 2nd year. Please tell me
28th November 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir am completed NTTF DIPLOMA COURSE am eligible for excise department or gvmnt any job please information give
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?