20th August 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to change from private polytechnic to government polytechnic in Allahabad?

I am studying in Hi-Tech polytechnic college but I want to change college & get admission in government polytechnic college, Allahabad. I have also cleared first year with distinction. Will I be able to get admission in that college?

20th August 2016, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change from private polytechnic to government polytechnic in Allahabad?

No, its not possible to change from Private polytechnic to government polytechnic, Allahabad after completion of your Diploma first year. As per the polytechnic board rules, the candidate must have to complete three years Diploma course from the same college without changing branch or college. Since, you have already cleared your first year, I suggest you to pursue your remaining two years from the same college or you need to take admission in first year of Diploma course in Government Polytechnic college, Allahabad.
6th November 2016, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change from private polytechnic to government polytechnic in Allahabad?

How to change from regular course to private course in last year in government polytechnic
3rd December 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer from private college to private college or aided college after 1st year diploma with no backups from hke women's polytechnic kalburagi
21st November 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer from private polytechnic to goverment polytechnic in diplola 2nd year
19th January 2018, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer from private polytechnic to goverment polytechnic in diploma 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?