22nd February 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Whether Polytechnic is enough for studying CA course or not?

I have done Polytechnic instead of 12th after passing 10th standard. I have scored above 60% marks in both 10th and Polytechnic Diploma. Now i wish to pursue CA course. Can you tell me if Polytechnic is enough for studying CA course?

22nd February 2016, 07:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Polytechnic is enough for studying CA course or not?

No, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to study CA course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to study CA course. Candidates who are interested to study CA course after completion of Diploma course must have to pursue Graduation course from a recognised university. After completion of Graduation course, you are eligible to study CA course.
22nd February 2016, 09:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Polytechnic is not the right track for doing CA. For your kind information i want to tell you that CA stands for chartered accountant. For doing C.A. you must have to go through the following stages-
After completion of your 12th standard you have to clear the CPT (Common Proficiency Test). After that you have to appear in the Integrated Professional Competence Course and then Three years Training under a Practicing Chartered accountant. After that you have to qualify the CA final exam. After going through the above mentioned staged successfully you will become C.A.
28th February 2016, 10:16 PM
monikasiri

Polytechnic students cannot get into CA course after completing their Diploma.You should definitely study your +2 and write the IPCC to join CA.But still,you have a chance to do your CA course.You can do it by studying +2 now and then entering into CA course as you desired.

You can still go in the field of commerce by doing MBA after completing your B.Tech or B.E after your diploma course.
4th April 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th,my aim is to become ca.But am taking polytechnic course after my 10th. How can i take course of ca when i was in polytechnic?Is there any course for ca(charted account)?
21st March 2020, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

When we take a diploma course of ccp.after this we can join immediately into c.a. course. It is possible are not.
23rd April 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Now i completed 10th class my aim is to become CA but i also went to write a polytechnic . Which is better becoming CA. Will please help clarification of this question
25th April 2020, 12:57 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Two ways to enter into CA Course:-
:- Through 12th with commerce stream .
:- Through B.com .

--Their is 3 level of CA which is CPT, CA IPCC or CA Final.

--If you completing your B com with minimum of 55%marks, then you get direct entry into 2nd level of CA.
3rd January 2021, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CA prepration after diploma in beauty care
9th August 2021, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I am currently studying diplomavin accountancy and I want to become a Chartered Accountant. Can you please advise me
22nd October 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Im studying Diploma CCP course after my ccp can i do CA directly or not please can any one explain me clearly?
23rd October 2021, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in commercial and computer practice am I eligible to join in CA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?