6th June 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.E in Maharashtra? I have scored 79% in 12th CBSE

I have got 79% in XIIth CBSE and 76 in MHCET. Will XIIth mark be included in admission for B.E in Maharashtra. Which college can I get admission

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  2. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field? -- [New]
  3. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  4. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  5. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  6. Date of admission in B.Com course? I have scored 61% marks in 12th CBSE board
  7. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  8. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th CBSE student of Dubai? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students?
  9. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  10. Can I get admission in Gujarat for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  11. Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?
  12. Which are the good commerce colleges in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra? What are the prospects for me after scoring 67.2% in 12th commerce CBSE? Which one is better Banking and Insurance or Financial Markets? Which are the good coaching institutes?
  13. Can I get admission for MBBS in any government college in Maharashtra? I have scored 79 percentile in NEET and 95% in 12th
  14. Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?
  15. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  16. Can I get admission in Maharashtra in IT branch? I have scored 54% in 12th exam and 56 rank in AIEEE in Jammu Division
  17. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  18. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2016, 01:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.E in Maharashtra? I have scored 79% in 12th CBSE

MH CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. MH CET is entrance examination for admission of candidates into different disciplines of engineering. The minimum percentage of marks required in 10+2 to pursue any engineering discipline is 50% and you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Your marks in MHCET is very low and there is hardly any chance that you will get admission in top ten engineering colleges of Maharashtra. No, your marks in CET is taken for counselling and alloting college in counselling not your marks in 10+2. Marks secured in board exam is just for making you eligible for admission in engineering. 10+2 marks is included in Joint Entrance examination. You can participate in counselling to get better idea that in which college you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?