15th October 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?

My son was born in Maharashtra . We are staying out of Maharashtra for the last 15 years . Will he be treated as a local candidate for admission to medical colleges in Maharashtra if he appears for & clears SSC /HSC examination through CBSE board in Maharashtra.Request you to kindly confirm.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  2. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  3. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  4. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra
  6. Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?
  7. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  8. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  9. Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  11. Will i be a Maharashtra candidate if my birth certificate is from Kerala and Education is completed in Maharashtra?
  12. Is it possible to join marine engineering as a trainee after doing diploma in mechanical engineering from Fathers Agnels with 72.53% in final year? List of colleges affiliated in Mumbai to acquire the course?
  13. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  14. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  15. Am I eligible for pursuing my engineering studies in Maharastra? I belong to Gujarat but I have studied in Ooty
  16. Procedure for admission as kashmiri migrant in MHCT?
  17. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
3rd November 2014, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?

No, he will not be treated as a Local Candidate only if he appear for 10th board exams from CBSE board, Maharashtra. To be treated as a local candidate, he must have to study at least 4 consecutive years in the state of Maharashtra i.e., from 9th standard to 12th standard. Then, he will be treated as a local candidate for admission to Medical Colleges in Maharashtra. Even if the candidate parents are living in the state of Maharashtra for a period of 4 years and above, then, he will be treated as a local candidate. So, we can say that only by appearing for SSC/HSC examination through CBSE board, Maharashtra he will be not be treated as a local candidate unless he studies 4 consecutive years in the state of Maharashtra.
5th November 2014, 03:33 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?

No, a candidate who has cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE board maharashtra is not considered a candidate of maharashtra. For admmission in colleges, your son should completed 9th to 12th education in the state of Maharashtra. All the best for your son and ask more queries if you got any.
11th July 2017, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I heard Portion of cbse is vast and answers are too long. Only the bright or an average student cope with syllabus. And during admission after 10th they deduct 3%. ? Please clear my doubt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?