7th May 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Name of PSU exams? Percentage required for them and other eligibility?

sir, i have 55% in B.E., which psu exam eligible for appear. plz give me name of PSU? And required %age in psu?

10th May 2014, 06:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of PSU exams? Percentage required for them and other eligibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have 55% in B.E., which psu exam eligible for appear. plz give me name of PSU? And required %age in psu?
Hey friend,

PSU stands for Public Service Undertaking

The List of PSU would include such as:

• BHEL
  • BEL
  • Coal India
  • Indian Railways
  • NTPC
  • IOCL
  • MTNL
  • ISRO
  • BSNL
  • HAL
  • DRDO
  • ECIL
  • ONGC
  • NALCO
  • SAIL
  • BPCL
  • HPCL

This exam is written by the candidate for joining in jobs which are related to Engineering.And to apply for the exam you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria which is needed for the exam and they are:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard needed for the exam.

# The Age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years for General category candidate.

# There are certain relaxation which are allowed for other category candidate and it is that the candidate who is belonging to SC/ST should have 21-35 years and for OBC it is 21-33 years.

# Regarding the Education qualification which is needed for the exam it is that the candidate must have completed a Degree in B.E/B.Tech with a fair percentage.

The candidate who is satisfying all these criteria needed for the exam then you can apply for the PSU exam.

ALL THE BEST
17th June 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Name of PSU exams? Percentage required for them and other eligibility?

I am pursuing cse btech(final year). In what public sector undertaking companies I can apply ?
Plz revert asap.
28th February 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I am doing btech in mechanical engineering how we can get join in PSU being a handicapped?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?