24th June 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

List of PSU companies having criteria of less than 65% in B.Tech?

If i dont have 65% marks in btech(mechanical). Is any chance for getting psu job?

Related Questions:
  1. List of PSUcompanies having criteria less than 65%?
  2. What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?
  3. List of the PSU companies for Civil Engineering?
  4. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the PSU companies having no CGPA criteria?
  6. Which PSU's recruit with 60% marks? List of PSU companies?
  7. List of job offerings for IT engineers in Public Sector Undertaking Companies? List of job offerings in PSU's?
  8. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  9. Companies for which I can apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam?
  10. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  11. List of the PSU companies for computer science branch? Does Software company come under PSU?
  12. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
  13. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech(ECE)
  14. In which companies can I apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam? How will my experience benefit while applying for PSU exam?
  15. What is the syllabus for PSU exam? Which companies will take PSU exam?
  16. How to prepare for the interview of PSU companies?
  17. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  18. Date of exams of PSU companies? How to apply for jobs in PSU companies?
27th June 2014, 10:05 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of PSU companies having criteria of less than 65% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i dont have 65% marks in btech(mechanical). Is any chance for getting psu job?

The List of PSU companies which you can apply are:
  • BHEL
  • BEL
  • Coal India
  • Indian Railways
  • NTPC
  • IOCL
  • MTNL
  • ISRO
  • BSNL
  • HAL
  • DRDO
  • ECIL
  • ONGC
  • NALCO
  • SAIL
  • BPCL
  • HPCL

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam to join in these companies and as you have asked for the information regarding the percentage which is needed there are certain companies which you can get into with having below 65%.

The candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university.

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited):

The candidate need to have 65% marks for General/OBC and minimum of 55% Marks for SC/ST.

HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) :

The candidate need to have 60% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST.

NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation):

Candidate should have a education qualification needs a minimum of 60% marks and this is for General/OBC candidate and a minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST candidate

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited):

Candidate need to have a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

Regards
~Jxsab~
22nd August 2017, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of PSU companies having criteria of less than 65% in B.Tech?

Sir my percentage in btech is 64.8 can i apply in psu's asking 65% . Plz tell email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?