17th June 2013, 01:04 PM
akki0420

Which are the good government institutes that I can get after scoring 92.4% in boards

I have scored 92.4% in my boards and jee score is 90...please tell me some good goverment institutes and are there any nice and reputed private institutes also? my PCM %age is 94.667

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 91.81 percentile in boards?
  2. Which colleges are alloted for me after scoring 924 rank in B.Tech Biotech from GBTU
  3. What are my chances of getting admission in any BITS institutes after scoring 92% in PCM and overall and 268 BITSAT course? How should I upload my boards score?
  4. How to pursue Maths dual degree after scoring 80% in my boards?
  5. Admission to direct 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 65% in Diploma Mechanical? List of the government institutes?
  6. From how many IIM institutes can a person get a call after scoring more than 99 percentile in CAT?
  7. Can I reappear in 12th boards after scoring 44% in PCM? I have got 58% in 12th boards
  8. Scope of MSc in Environmental Science in Punjab?
  9. Will I get admission in a good college after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  10. Can I get any good college after scoring 3.9 lakh rank in JEE mains and 47 score and 81% in CBSE boards
  11. Which courses are best for me after 12th boards? Names of the institutes and their overall expenses?
  12. To make a career in aeronautics should I take Coaching after 10th boards? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  14. Will i get Accounts hons. after scoring 53 in accounts in Boards?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a seat for M.Tech with a rank of 13095? What is the procedure and how will I get notified about the counseling?
  17. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring 61% aggregate in class 12th CBSE boards and 54% in PCM?
  18. Cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering?
15th December 2015, 01:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good government institutes that I can get after scoring 92.4% in boards

The name of good government institutes that you can get after scoring 92.4% in boards as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>
  1. School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
  2. National Institute of Technology, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
  3. National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Mangalore (Karnataka)
  4. Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology, Dulhera Marg, Roorkee Road, Meerut -250 010
  5. Bhagwant University, Sikar Road, Ajmer.
  6. National Institute of Technology, Nagaland
  7. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)
  8. Tezpur University, NAPAAM, Tezpur (Assam)
  9. National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
  10. Shobhit University, Gangoh campus, Saharanpur
  11. Vel Tech Technical University, # 42, Vel Tech Road Avadi, Chennai
  12. National Institute of Technology, Mizoram
  13. Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana Ambala, Haryana.
  14. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)
  15. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (West Bengal)
  16. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara (Gujarat)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?