17th June 2013, 02:46 PM
suresh gehlot

Which branch is right for me after scoring 195 out of 360 in JEE mains

I get 195 out of 360 in jee mains .can i get mnit jaipur and which branch is right for me . What is fees of mnit can i get scholorship . i belong to obc and my father income is 1.2 lac per year .

15th September 2016, 12:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is right for me after scoring 195 out of 360 in JEE mains

MNIT is Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur is one of the top ten NITs of India where candidates can get admission in Bachelor of Technology course or Master of Technology course.

*With 195 marks out of 360 marks in Joint Entrance Examination Main, it is very difficult to get admission in MNIT, Jaipur even when you are from OBC category. You must participate in JEE Main counselling to know your chances of getting admission in MNIT Jaipur, you can get education loan for pursuing this course. Getting education loan is very easy now.

*It is better to select stream of engineering of your own interest. Some of the best engineering streams are Mechanical engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?