7th January 2013, 12:33 PM
preet bhardwaj

How to get a job in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 62%

How to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in mechanical Engineering with 62% marks and my date of birth is 16feb,1989.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? List of top colleges to join this course?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get a job in merchant navy after mechanical engineering? Any entrance test which I have to answer?
  5. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to join marine from 2nd year?
  9. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  10. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
  12. How to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical? -- [New]
  13. Best course that can be pursue after diploma in mechanical engineering to get a decent job in Merchant Navy?
  14. How can I get a job in Merchant Navy? What are the requirements of marine engineering?
  15. How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  16. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  17. What steps to be taken to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
15th September 2016, 01:02 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 62%

Yes you can join as Junior Marine Engineer.There are various streams through which you could join,some of which are the main ones and highlighted below:-

**4-Years Pre-Sea Marine Engineering Degree Course

**2.5 years Pre-Sea Training for Marine Engineers under Alternate Training Scheme

**2-year Pre-Sea Training for Diploma Holders

**1-year Pre-Sea Training for Mechanical Graduate Engineering.

The eligibility criteria is different for different courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?