19th June 2013, 05:17 PM
jency11290

Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing

I have completed my MBA Finance & Marketing and having 6 years of experence in private sector. Can i directly applyfor IPCC? Any age limit for entering CA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I directly appear for IPCC exam after completing MBA finance and marketing
  2. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  3. In which field can I apply after completing MBA in finance and marketing?
  4. Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  6. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for CA IPCC course? I am a MBA finance with 76% marks
  8. Is it beneficial to do CA after completing MBA? What's the eligibility criteria to appear in IPCC?
  9. Is it beneficial to do CA after completing MBA? What's the eligibility criteria to appear in IPCC?
  10. Can I do SAP ABAP after completing MBA Marketing and finance
  11. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student? -- [New]
  13. How to get a job after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  14. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  15. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  16. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  17. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  18. How can I apply for a good job after completing MBA in finance with no experience in the field of finance?
15th July 2016, 05:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing

1. IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. This is second level of Chartered Accountancy course. There is no upper age limit for Chartered Accountancy course. You can enroll for CPT or IPCC at any stage.

2. Graduates or post graduates in commerce having 55% or more can directly apply for IPCC stage. Those who are from non commerce stream must have at least 60% marks in bachelor's degree or master's degree.

3 Official website is http://www.icai.org
31st August 2020, 01:13 PM
priya jain25

Default Re: Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing

No , there is no age limit in CA anyone can join it , at any age , as now CA course has been amended so ipcc get replaced with intermediate you can easily get registration through direct entry mood
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?