12th August 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good choice to go for banking sector after B.Pharmacy?

Hi Sir i have completed my b.pharmacy this year.i need a suggestion about my career..i have to settle as early as possible.I'm preparing for bank exams.Is this is the correct way or should i have to do my PG?

28th September 2011, 02:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good choice to go for banking sector after B.Pharmacy?

It’s interesting to know that you are preparing for the bank exams. There are several job opportunities that are coming about in the banking area. The jobs in the various banks offer you a very secured and lucrative career option on a whole. You can also join for PG in the pharmacy field itself. This will enhance your job prospects both in government and private sector. Or else you can get in to the banking job and do your PG through correspondence. All the decision may depend upon your interest.
28th September 2011, 02:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It’s interesting to know that you are preparing for the bank exams. There are several job opportunities that are coming about in the banking area. The jobs in the various banks offer you a very secured and lucrative career option on a whole. You can also join for PG in the pharmacy field itself. This will enhance your job prospects both in government and private sector. Or else you can get in to the banking job and do your PG through correspondence. All the decision may depend upon your interest.
28th March 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir if an interviewer asks a question how ur b.pharm knowledge helps in banking sectors..sir plz help me to get the answer
15th March 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

what all exms should we give for banking sector afer B. pharmacy????
21st July 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

does a b pharm student can apply for govt jobs prefering with d pharmacy in railways or other
20th December 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am a student of B.Pharm & I was asked in a bank interview about the role of Pharmacist in banking sector. I cant give the answer so please sir give me a answer so that I could be able to answer in my next interview.
8th December 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me about the role of pharmacy in banking and how can we relate these two or use our pharmacy knowledge in banking......
23rd January 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

what should I say why you have chosen banking sector after M.Pharmacy completion
31st August 2020, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir during interview of bank po if pannel ask That how your pharmacist degree help in bank po what should we answer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?