21st June 2013, 12:02 AM
jogi gswm

Should I take Civil or ECE if I am weak in maths and Physics?

i am weak in maths n phy. should i take civil or ece

14th June 2016, 12:13 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Should I take Civil or ECE if I am weak in maths and Physics?

Both civil and ECE are engineering course and in order to study both, you need to have study maths and physics properly. As it is mandatory to study physics and maths in order to become a engineer in any field. Without physics and maths it is not possible to study engineering in any stream.

All streams of engineering require to have physics and maths in their courses, only those who have strong hold in physics and maths can study engineering. Engineering is for those who have good knowledge in these subjects, if you are weak then i would suggest you to think twice before studying engineering, as at every step you would need to study physics and maths, you can not ignore either of them. You have to be confident in both of these subjects only then it is sensible to proceed with engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?