10th May 2011, 02:04 AM
Jiten.R. Sharma

Will studies in Biotechnology be affected for a student weak in Physics?

I am Very Weak in physics and i have taken biology subject and i am goin to do biotechnology....so will weakness in physics harm me in any manner in future ?

Related Questions:
  1. Physical requirements for Aeronautical Engineering Course?
  2. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course?
  3. How to do my studies for biotechnology? I am a student of class XII Science
  4. How can I improve myself in Economics? How to concentrate more on studies?
  5. Biotechnology Chemistry vs. Biotechnology Physics? Which branch to choose in Biotechnology?
  6. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  7. How to get scholarship for Automobile Engineering? I am a student of Bsc first in Physics
  8. Is GRE better or GATE for studies in Germany being financially weak?
  9. Can I choose Civil Engineering if i am weak in Maths and Physics?
  10. Weak in Physics : Should I go for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to approach for higher studies in Physics?
  12. How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?
  13. Best foreign writers Mathematics Books for preparation of IIT JEE entrance exam?
  14. Can I be eligible for MSc studies in forensic science? I am a chemistry hons student with Physics
  15. How to prepare well for AIEEE exam? My Physics is quite weak
  16. Which publications of Books I need to prepare for Chemistry and Physics being a candidate of 12th class with PCM? How to study well 2 months being weak in these subjects?
  17. What are the studies I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  18. Can I biotechnology student get international scholarship to do higher studies?
10th May 2011, 10:15 AM
SUNNY PRAKASH

Default Re: Will studies in Biotechnology be affected for a student weak in Physics?

no not suerly it depend on your concept of study . with knowledge of bio and chem both.
13th June 2011, 11:04 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will studies in Biotechnology be affected for a student weak in Physics?

Dear friend,

I don't think that your future with biotechnology will get affected by your drawback with physics.

Biotechnology greatly deals with chemistry and biological sciences. So i don't think you have to think much about physics there.

Good luck!
13th June 2011, 11:08 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

I don't think that your future with biotechnology will get affected by your drawback with physics.

Biotechnology greatly deals with chemistry and biological sciences. So i don't think you have to think much about physics there.

Good luck!
31st October 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

is work ,energy ,power, necesswry for a biology student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?