24th June 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in any NIT after scoring 67 in JEE mains

Will i get admission in any nit i have got 67 in jee main and i am st candidate?

30th August 2015, 01:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any NIT after scoring 67 in JEE mains

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the NIT ( National Institute of Technology ). The admission in the institute is on the basis of the JEE Mains which is the first stage of JEE examination conducted every year.

Since you belong to the ST category and have scored 67 marks in the JEE. You have qualified in the Mains stage. Now the overall rank for the admission is prepared on the basis of the score in the Mains and the board.

So it is necessary for you to have the good aggregate in the board examination to get the admission in the NIT.
30th August 2015, 02:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any NIT after scoring 67 in JEE mains

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the NIT. The admission in the NIT is on the basis of the JEE examination conducted by CBSE every year. It is conducted in the two stages as Main and the Advance.

The candidates who qualify in the Mains are eligible for the admission in the NIT and those in the Advance are eligible for the IIT.

As you have qualified in the examination you are eligible to get the admission in the NIT but the aggregate in the board examination also plays a crucial role as the overall rank is prepared on the basis of 60% of Mains and the 40% of the board aggregate.

So wait for the counselling to get the admission in the NIT which is conducted by the CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?