30th June 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after 4 years in top companies? I am a 2nd year engineering CSE branch student

I'm in 2nd year engineering with CSE branch. I have backlogs in electrical and mechanical subjects from 1st year, my question is can i get job after 4years in top companies??. I'm trying to clear those subjects in 2nd year only.

15th September 2016, 05:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after 4 years in top companies? I am a 2nd year engineering CSE branch student

1. You can get jobs in top companies after four years of engineering but you will have to clear all your existing backlogs before final year of engineering. Every year backlogs examination are conducted with regular exams.

2. You should appear for backlog exams and clear it so that you have good academic percentage of marks in bachelor's degree before recruitment in any top Companies. Top companies demand that you must have at least 60% or more in academics at all levels of education.

3. You will have to clear written test as well as interview for final recruitment in any good company. Make your basics good and practice aptitude, focus on technical subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?