25th February 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a good job after scoring 57% in CSE final year engineering?

i am final year engineering student, branch cse.I HAVE 57% aggregate till now and i am very tensed about whether i will get good job or not.

25th February 2011, 10:47 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Will I get a good job after scoring 57% in CSE final year engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am final year engineering student, branch cse.I HAVE 57% aggregate till now and i am very tensed about whether i will get good job or not.
If your % is less in final year than their will be no problem ,there are lots of company which takes talents not a percentile .so don't worry if you have talent than i am confident that you will get the job.
best of luck\
26th February 2011, 12:52 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Will I get a good job after scoring 57% in CSE final year engineering?

hello friend...

You will surely get a good job dont worry.... All big MNC companies demand 60% of marks in UG but most of the small MNC companies wont see your marks but just your performance... so if you can do well in the small companies at first you will gain a good experience 2 to 3 years then you can jump to big MNC rather they will be inviting you...... just prepare well and do well in the final exam... am sure you will reach to great heights if you work hard....

All the Best...
26th February 2011, 03:08 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get a good job after scoring 57% in CSE final year engineering?

Hello Dear,

You can get a job in private sector only because in govt. sector minimum % eligibility is 65 %.

and you have scored a 57 % therefore you can get job in private sector only.

Good Luck
14th May 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I have got two options.Whether to goto VIT and do MS Software Engineering or goto SASTRA and do CSE.Which is the best way?
14th May 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

I have two options.Whether to goto VIT and do MS Software Engineering or goto SASTRA and do CSE.Which is the best way?
31st May 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm in b.tech 1st year (cs). For best job what should i do in the next years i.e preparation and course. Is there is any negative effect of college and in this field english is must or not?
Which type of extra course can i do in the next year?
What is the min % required for best job?
25th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Im Praveen..... Do all MNC's prefer the % from my 10th standard to till my engg.....?
30th June 2011, 10:06 AM
kartavya99

yes you have to do very hard work to get good job because of your low percentage. you have to improve other things like personal development, communication skills etc
2nd July 2011, 04:45 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Hello,

Scoring 57% is not a big deal in this corporate world,but if you have the skills and the attitude,then you can still have a good chance in getting job.

Go for some global certification courses like:
Cisco
redhat linux
Microsoft etc

you will surely have the goal of getting a job.
2nd July 2011, 04:46 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Post Re: Will I get a good job after scoring 57% in CSE final year engineering?

Hello,

Scoring 57% is not a big deal in this corporate world,but if you have the skills and the attitude,then you can still have a good chance in getting job.

Cisco
redhat linux
Microsoft etc

20th September 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

can i get any job without interview
26th December 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i have 58.3% aggregate til ma 6th sem.. will i get a job.. which companies can i refer to?
2nd January 2012, 06:24 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
There are many job after passing B.Tech course like:-
-I.A.S
-I.P.S
-I.E.S
-ARMY
-NAVY
-AIR FORCE
-RAILWAYS
-B.S.N.L
-M.E.S
etc

ALL THE BEST!
19th February 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hi i have 5 backlogs ,and my % is very less (52) can i get job in placement???? reply me plzzzzz
28th February 2012, 10:27 AM
drurv

Cisco
redhat linux
Microsoft etc

28th February 2012, 08:21 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

ihello friend...

You will surely get a good job dont worry.... All big MNC companies demand 60% of marks in UG but most of the small MNC companies wont see your marks but just your performance... so if you can do well in the small companies at first you will gain a good experience 2 to 3 years then you can jump to big MNC rather they will be inviting you...... just prepare well and do well in the final exam... am sure you will reach to great heights if you work hard....

All the Best...
5th May 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

can i get a job with 67 percent mechanical in psus...what is the main criteria in interview
29th August 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

will i get job after completing btech final year cse with 7 backlocks
13th August 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for aptitude,i don't have experience with it in previous...!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?