4th December 2011, 08:03 AM
ravi_patna

Procedure to do 2 weeks of Winter Training in top IT Companies being a candidate of 2nd year B.Tech IT?

i am a 2nd year b.tech it student IT branch. I want to do winter training of 2 weeks at top it companies. Plz suggest the process.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Which are the winter training companies for 2nd year EIE?
  3. List of HR companies offering Winter Internship for 6 weeks for Undergraduate 2nd year student in Odisha?
  4. How can I do training in god companies? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year
  5. Winter Training in Design Software for B.Tech(Mineral Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best companies offering winter internship in HR in Chennai? I am doing MBA 2nd year
  8. Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training?
  9. List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech 3rd year student in Srinagar? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure and companies at Chandigarh, Mohali or Panchkula for 6 weeks training during May, June and July for a student studying in 2nd year B.Tech at IIT Roorkee?
  11. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  12. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. Best winter training institutes or companies in Noida, UP?
  14. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Companies offering training in Automobile field in Mumbai to B.Tech student? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Training during winter vacations in IIT, Kanpur for CSE 2nd year student?
  17. Companies offering 6 weeks Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
23rd May 2017, 11:36 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to do 2 weeks of Winter Training in top IT Companies being a candidate of 2nd year B.Tech IT?

-> This is technically called as inplant training .
-> Contact the HR of the company in which you wish to undergo training and inform them about how many of you want to attend and also duration.
-> They will go through your resume at first and then they will decide whether to accept your proposal or not.
-> If they agree you will be getting a confirmation letter conveying that you have selected.
-> Once the training gets finished they will award you certification of completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?