23rd November 2011, 08:39 AM
balaji_it

Can I apply for TRB Exam for Lecturer Job in Polytechnic college having completed B.Tech in IT? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

I completed my B.Tech.-IT. in 2010. can i apply for TRB exam for lecturer job in polytechnic College? how to apply it ? i want to know the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  7. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  8. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  10. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  11. How to apply for TRB Exam of this year?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should be the procedure followed to apply job in government polytechnic college?
  14. Procedure to be followed to get Lecturer job in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  18. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
4th June 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for TRB Exam for Lecturer Job in Polytechnic college having completed B.Tech in IT? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

How to apply for the post of Lecturer in Electronics Departmentin govement polytechnic colleges?
20th August 2013, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for TRB Exam for Lecturer Job in Polytechnic college having completed B.Tech in IT? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

Can I apply for TRB Exam for Lecturer Job in Polytechnic college having completed B.Tech in IT? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?