12th July 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Will I get advantage of being a MP Domicile in MPPMT and NEET exam?

Will i get the advantage of being a mp domicile in mppmt and neet exams, if i have done my 12 th from a state other than mp?? Please reply!

30th September 2016, 07:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get advantage of being a MP Domicile in MPPMT and NEET exam?

First and foremost there will be no MPPET from next year and admission in all colleges are offered on basis of NEET.

So, you have to appear for NEET only to get admission in medical courses. Yes, there will be some seats reserved for students of same state in their state government colleges.

So, that will be the benefit for you of being domicile from MP and if interested in getting the state government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?