14th July 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good job after studying B.A 2nd year and basic DOA computer course with Tally

Hello sir i was studied BA 2year and also studied basic DOA computer course with Tallly can i get good job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options in government and private sector after studying in DCE from the best college? I have completed B.A with basic knowledge of Computer
  2. How can I get good jobs after doing MBA in banking and finance and telecommunication? i have a good knowledge of computer and tally
  3. How to get a government job after passing 12th and B.A 2nd year?
  4. How can I apply for railway job? I am studying 2nd year BSc computer science
  5. How to do MS in US after studying B.E in CSE 2nd year?
  6. How may I get a job in bank after completion of my B.Com? I have knowledge of Tally
  7. Will I be able to get a good job in a good company after passing 2nd year in IT engineering?
  8. Requirements one should possess to join ISRO? I am studying in 2nd year computer science
  9. How to do a course in summer vacation while studying computer science in 2nd year?
  10. Which job I can do after B.com having knowledge of Tally? -- [New]
  11. How can I get a government and central government job after doing 10th and Computer Tally?
  12. Skills needed for a good job in Software development after B.E (Computer science) with basic knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML and C#? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Jobs in Railways and Airway? I am studying in inter second year
  14. Can I do b.Ed Hindi in correspondence after completing B.Com from Ujjain?
  15. What should I do so I can get a job after doing B.Com and Tally ERP 9 from Tally Academy?
  16. What kind of job can I get after passing class 12th commerce, Tally ERP 9
  17. Can I get a job in Loco Pilot? I am studying 2nd year chemical engineering
  18. How to sit for MBA entrance exam after studying in 2nd year BSc(computer science)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?