9th August 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

What are the prospects in Zoology other than teaching?

what are the prospects in zoology other than teaching? is it compulsory to do BEd n MEd?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the different courses except the teaching line after completing BSc Honors in Zoology?
  2. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  4. How to go into teaching line after passing BSc(Bio) from Gorakhpur University with 49.2% in Zoology and Chemistry?
  5. What are the jobs after completing MSc in Zoology
  6. M.Ed or Ph.D in Zoology which course is better from teaching point of view? -- [New]
  7. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Sc in Zoology along with B.Ed?
  8. Am I eligible for Phd from any reputed University after completing BE EEE (regular) Msc in IT( Distance) ME CS(Distance)? What are my prospects in teaching profession?
  9. Will there be any nice fields related to Biology? Career scope and salaries offered in these fields?
  10. GATE eligibility after DOEACC B level for pursuing B.Sc(IT)?
  11. After completing MSc should I do B.ed? Will I get a chance to teach in government schools?
  12. Jobs available for MSc Zoology students in the field of research, government or private sector other then teaching?
  13. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  14. Can I apply for the CS? What's the procedure for the same? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for CS? Where would I register myself for the same? I have done graduation in zoology
  15. What are the options available for me after completing BSc Zoology? What are the job prospects?
  16. After btech in bioinformatics: Job vs higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?
  18. Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?
9th August 2013, 03:16 PM
anjaneyulu.batta505

Default Re: What are the prospects in Zoology other than teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the prospects in zoology other than teaching? is it compulsory to do BEd n MEd?
Not compulsory to do BEd. it is better you to go for msc in zoology
Prospects are:
Healthcare,including Medical Coding and Billing.
you can go for CPC, CCS - P Certification Training is also provided for Freshers and Experienced Coders.
9th August 2013, 08:22 PM
adityamm1990

Default Re: What are the prospects in Zoology other than teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
prospects in zoology other than teaching

1.you can join in research centers maintained by govt and private sectors.

2.you can join forest services.

3.you can join govt animal husbandry farm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?