11th May 2010, 04:05 PM
nirmai_92

Fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college?

heelo sir/madam,
i had finished +2 now and waiting for result. i need to know the fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college. Please guide me....

12th May 2010, 12:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college?

Loyola college chennai has two shift undergraduate courses. Shift 1 courses are offered with government assistance, hence fees would be quite subsidized and nominal. Bsc Visual communication falls in shift 1 category. They also have shift 2 courses, where in students have to pay entire fee by themselves. Please get in touch with college itself for exact fee details.
12th May 2010, 12:04 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college?

thre fee structure for the course is available at
http://www.loyolacollege.edu/docs/Vis%20Com.pdf
as a pdf file
12th May 2010, 07:02 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello friend,
you can get the details of fee structure for getting into the college in the site: www.loyolacollege.edu
Good luck!
16th May 2010, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the tution fees for bsc visual communication
2nd June 2010, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

will a hindu student get admission in loyola with 66 % for bsc visual communication
3rd June 2010, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

what are the questions asked in the entrance test for BSc Visual Communication in Loyola College Chennai
8th September 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

how mush % is nessary to join in bsc vis com plz say frends
21st November 2010, 08:24 PM
halley

Thumbs up Re: Fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college?

Respected:sir/mam

this is halley calling from trichy i need to study bsc.visual communication madras university in loyola college in chennai . What date will be held on entrance exam and application date and semester fees details and hostal fees details reply must.
Mail id: [email protected]
contact no:9943769395
30th November 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know fee details for studying visual communication
12th December 2010, 05:54 PM
shahul hameed

sir i am doing +2 now ... after finished it i like to do vis.com
sir send detail abt that
1st February 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

sir iam doing B.sc viscom. sent fees detail in M.sc
27th February 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am R.Bala Shankar ..
finished
2 i wanna do vis.com in loyola so snd me the fees details of tht course...
mobile:7373531894
16th March 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the total expenses for B.Sc.VISUAL COMMUNICATION.
26th March 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir first i introduce myself.i'm rajasekar.i want to join vis com.what are the qualities to join this course sir&also could u tell the fees structure plz sir
27th March 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

SAMSON:
wat s the fees per semester for viscom? will u collect any donation fees for a student above 85% in 12 exam??
27th March 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

fdssd
4th April 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know if BSc viscom has a good scope and on what topics to cover for the entrance examination
8th April 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

when will the entrance exams for viscom
17th April 2011, 05:23 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend, all the details you get on google,yahoo. so please search on it.
good luck
20th April 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

sir im ram i finishd 10th and i joined in polytechnic 3years computer deptmnt ..........can able 2 join vis..communication bsc sir guide me please.....9790130393
30th April 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I want fee detail for Bscvisual communication in loyola college?
8th May 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

how much marks scored in 12th to join vis com in loyala
10th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

basic qualification for B.Sc visual comm
7th October 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir im chandru i finishd 10th and i joined in Diplomo in master Multimedia visualizer In Appolo computer education ..........can able 2 join vis..communication bsc sir guide me please

My mail id:[email protected]
8th November 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying 11std. tell me fees details and marks
13th November 2011, 01:30 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

sir im chandru i finishd 10th and i joined in Diplomo in master Multimedia visualizer In Appolo computer education ..........can able 2 join vis..communication bsc sir guide me please
My mail id:[email protected]
29th December 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Hello... M Matty. m doin 12th now... i would lyk to join viscom in loyola... so please tel me the procedure and how much mark i require to join in.....?
4th February 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir my ambition is to study bsc viscom so how to prefer ur college
1st March 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the merit of doing vis.com in coimbatore? Iam a malayalee and i want to knw about the colleges providing vis.com with low fees.. Help me..
2nd April 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell the fees structure for joining vis com in your college?
how much % is need to join in bsc viscom?
4th April 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, when will the entrance exams starts for viscom?How much percentage is needed to join in B.sc viscom? then sir

I would like to know if BSc viscom has a good scope? then what is the fees structure for viscom in ur college?
30th April 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i want know about fee of BSc visual communications
16th May 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i am kishore singh i wish to apply for your college in visual communication , pls guide cfor me
18th August 2012, 06:46 PM
Roshan faiz

[QUOTE=nirmai_92;67920] Hello sir/madam,
I am doing +2 right now,when i will finish my +2 studies i would like to join B.sc visual communication in loyala college.I need to know the fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in loyala college,also need to know when the application form will be given for B.sc visual communication.Please guide me.
19th August 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 2 right now and want to know the procedure to grab a admission in loyola college pls guide me. i stay in mumbai so will not be able to go to the college and research so pls help me
15th January 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir im john vincent i finishd 10th and i joined in Diplomo in ceramic in sjp govt polytechine ..........can able 2 join vis..communication bsc sir guide me please
My mail id: [email protected]
30th March 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college?

heelo sir/madam,
i am sasi i had finished +2 now and waiting for result. i need to know the fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college. Please guide me.My phone number 7305969641
31st March 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it the course vis.com helpful to girls and in what way and is it better to go for M.sc vis.com rather than only B.sc vis.com and which college is the best in chennai tamilnadu
3rd April 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

helo sir/madam,
i am jeganath i had finished 2 now and waiting for result.i need to know the fees details for joining b.sc visual communication in loyala college.please guide ma.
my phone no:9488488709,9698888875.
8th April 2013, 03:06 PM
Adwaith aishu ad

I am Aishwarya my ph.no:9677530837 heelo sir,
i had finished +2 now and waiting for result. i need to know the fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college. Please guide me....
9th May 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

heelo sir/madam,
i had finished +2 now and waiting for result. i need to know the fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college. Please guide me
18th May 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am sathya from ooty please tell me the fees details about your college
28th May 2013, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

I am Maruthu in diploma mechanical engineering completed i need to know fees detalis for joining b.sc visual communication in tha loyala college. please guide me... my email: [email protected],ph:7708248020
3rd June 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i will join this college bsc visual communication. I want fees details Per year
5th June 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

sir.
i am venkatraj.k i am bsc viscom application apply application no 018851 i am select are not pls verifed tell sir
mob no.9360664655
22nd August 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I
AM SUDHARSAN FROM AVADI .I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO JOIN VISCOM IN LOYOLA COLLEGE AND HOW MUCH FEES COLLECTED FOR THIS COURS
9th September 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam i am studying 12std i want to know the fees details for studying viscom in loyola. so please guide me thank u
16th October 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir iam sudhakar studying 2 i want to know the fee details for studing bsc viscom in loyola or madres chirsten college please guied my mail ld [email protected]
30th November 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i'm hari frm perungalathur, i'm dng my 2th nw... aftr finishng dat lik to join in loyola collage in vis.com depart. so please guide me with fees details and % in 2th exam... Thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?