15th August 2013, 11:28 PM
arsamsreedhar

How to do B.Tech mining after completing diploma mechanical with 65%

Hi sir,
im sreedhar im completed diploma mechanical with 65% i would like to B.tech MINING ..
How i can join in B.tech mining..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech mining after completing diploma mechanical with 65%
  2. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  3. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  4. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  5. How to distance degree course in Mining? I have diploma in mechanical branch
  6. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  7. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  9. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  10. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to join into mining engineer after studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  13. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Can I get a job after completing diploma in mining?
  16. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Tech through JELET after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
16th August 2013, 04:47 PM
vaibhav joshte

Default Re: How to do B.Tech mining after completing diploma mechanical with 65%

you can do b.tech mining after mechanical diploma you have to just get admission in government recognised college
16th August 2013, 07:30 PM
deepthi777...
Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Tech mining after completing diploma mechanical with 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsamsreedhar View Post
Hi sir,
im sreedhar im completed diploma mechanical with 65% i would like to B.tech MINING ..
hi..
you can take admission in any B. tech college through lateral entry.
Since you have diploma , you can join directly to second year.
All the best
21st August 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

can you say the process please
24th September 2017, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, his is sudhakara chary im completed B.tech mechanical engineering with 65% i would like to join B.tech MINING ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?