17th August 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Gujarat Sainik School after passing 10th class?

I want admission in gujrat sanik schools after 10 class

12th August 2016, 06:33 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in Gujarat Sainik School after passing 10th class?

The entrance exam conducted for admission in Sainik school is All India Sainik School Entrance Exam. The examination is generally conducted on the first Sunday of January every year. The centres for the examination in Gujarat are Balachadi, Ahmadabad and Surat.

Admission in Gujarat Sainik School is based on written test, medical test and interview. One who clears the written exam will be called for medical test and interview. Admission will be be based on merit list prepared after conduct of all the tests.
29th May 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in Gujarat Sainik School after passing 10th class?

I Nityashree ranjan sahoo wants to get admission in sainik school in bhubanswar. I have passed class 10th.I want to join in army
4th January 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,my son is studying in 8th standard .I wish him to join the sainik school, but the application date for admission to the entrance exam is over by the time I was searching online for the procedure of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?