19th August 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Hindi B.Ed? I have completed graduation

Dear Sir I am Deepak kumar sendh ,I have completed graduation, and snatak in hindi .Kindly give me information how I can take admission in Hindi Bed .
Thank you.
Deepak kumar Sendh
Mob-9658530153,9438563116.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in M.A Hindi after completing Hindi B.Ed?
  2. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  3. How to complete PG in Hindi through IGNOU?
  4. How should I pursue B.Ed correspondence in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to go for B.Ed through IGNOU? I have completed graduation with 51%
  6. Eligibility for admission in IIMC for P.G. diploma course in Journalism(Hindi) or Radio & Television journalism after graduation in Hindi(Hons.)?
  7. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  8. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  9. How can I take admission in PG with Hindi after doing PG with zoology
  10. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  11. Can I give CA exam from Hindi Medium? What is the procedure to apply for this course? I have completed my graduation from Hindi Medium
  12. Am i eligible for Hindi Teaching in TGT after completing graduation with Philosophy, Sociology?
  13. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  14. How to take admission in B.Ed Hindi medium after completing B.A in Hindi? Which are the colleges in Hindi Medium?
  15. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?
  16. Is SVN university(MP) approved by UGC and NCTE?
  17. Any university offers MA Hindi without graduation?
  18. How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed
31st March 2017, 09:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in Hindi B.Ed? I have completed graduation

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed ( Bachelor in Education ) course. The duration of course is two year.

The required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50%.

To get admission in various universities candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by respective universities. So, you are eligible to take admission in B.Ed Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?