14th July 2013, 10:51 AM
pushprajvardhan

How to go for B.Ed through IGNOU? I have completed graduation with 51%

i completed my graduation with 51% and also completed my MA in Hindi with 53% now i want to go for B-ed through IGNOU. so please tell me what is the admission process for the year 2013-14 and requirements.

11th March 2014, 02:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to go for B.Ed through IGNOU? I have completed graduation with 51%

You are eligible for the B.ed course in Ignou as you meet the eligibility marks requirement. I assume you have some teaching experience or so. Ignou prefers to admit students who have teaching experience. You need to be a graduate with minimum 50 per cent score. The course duration depends from university to college and varies in between 12 months to 16 months. First of all, you need to fill in the admission form with full details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your form is accepted then you will be called for the interview for being selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?