14th June 2011, 01:50 PM
ashish9906113201

Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?

i am ASHISH,student of ECE final year(7th sem).i want to know what is the procedure of getting govt. job in jammu.please tell me d complete procedure that how to apply for these govt. jobs & what are the fields best suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply in DSP Internship during summer vacations for ECE 7th student in ECIL?
  3. Is there any government jobs available for ECE students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the government jobs? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to apply for a job in crime branch? I am a 7th semester instrumentation branch student
  5. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  6. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  11. Procedure to do Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job while doing B.E ECE final year?
  13. Which are the various entrance exams for government jobs after B.E ECE? I am got 57% till 7th semester
  14. Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course?
  15. Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  17. How can I apply for government job after completing 7th semester of civil engineering
  18. Can I apply for Training in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
7th December 2011, 05:18 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?

hello,

There are a lot of openings in J&K for government jobs
pls refer this site for geovernment jobs http://www.placementindia.com/job_openings/jammu_kashmir/

moreover as you are doing ece there are more lot of openings in NTPC and other exams where you can select your region.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?