21st August 2013, 11:22 AM
Baljinder kaurR

How can I do M.A private from Punjab University?

Hi , I am graduate from BA in private from Punjab university Chandigarh.now I want to study further as private. I WANT to do MA in English.but in BA , I don't have elective English subject .but I want to study in English. Is that possible??.if yes please tell and sendme all the details, and what I have to do so I continue my study.I am waiting for your answer.I shall very thankful to u.
With regards
Baljinder kaurR

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get a suitable job in India if I am a graduate?
  2. Fee structure for private MA course in English from Punjab University? When to get the application forms for this course?
  3. Can I do LLB as private or distant learning after doing B.A as a private student from Punjab University with 65%?
  4. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  5. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  6. Syllabus for MA Maths for private student from Punjab University
  7. Contact details of the private colleges in Lahore and Multan affiliated with Punjab and BZU university?
  8. Which university suits for LLB private? I have done BBA from Punjab Technical University
  9. Which course can I do after passing B.A in Punjab? List of private courses for me?
  10. Information about MA English in Punjab University as private student -- [New]
  11. Can I get a seat in BDS course in Punjab in Private recognized college on the basis of my rank in PMET?
  12. Information about private medical colleges in Punjab? What is the fee structure in Punjab?
  13. Will I get a government or private college for MBBS in Punjab? My rank in Punjab is 101 under OBC category
  14. How to do private M.A in English through Punjab University Chandigarh? What is the requirement for MA English
  15. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  16. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  17. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for GND university Punjab?
16th January 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do M.A private from Punjab University?

In which subjcts b.com students can do mastrs thorugh punjab uni as private candidate?
12th September 2014, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

sir how can i do m.com from punjab university as private student. [email protected]
10th April 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi , I am graduate from BA in private from Punjab university Chandigarh.now I want to study further as private. I WANT to do MA in English.but in BA , I don't have elective English subject .but I want to study in English. Is that possible??.
27th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. My name is shruti
I did my masters in business administration from punjab technical university sec 34 chandigarh .I want to do M.A in engish.but in B.A i dont have an elective english, but i want to do correspondance M.A english. Is this possible? Please tell me how can i get my form from punjab university & also tell me about the eligibility,charges of the form ,fee structure etc.I am waiting for your answer i shall be very thankful to you.
22nd February 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a bcom graduate from panjab university and want to do ma in english private ? I want to have all particulars regarding that
23rd February 2016, 02:44 PM
SaddamHussain786
Junior Member+

Punjab University offer MA Private course and these is no any entrance exam for this course? Candidate can apply directly by obtain form from office of university or from affiliated colleges. Following are important dates of admission:

Without late fee - up to February Month End
With late fee of Rs.1550/- - up to 2nd Week of March
With late fee of Rs.4350/- - up to March Month End
With late fee of Rs.8550/- - up to 3rd Week of April
With late fee of Rs.17, 500/- - up to First Week of May

Duration: 2 Year

Eligibility: candidate must have bachelor degree in any discipline.

Address:
Panjab University
Sector 14 Chandigarh, 160014
0172 253 4299
12th July 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi , I am graduate from BA in private from Punjab university Chandigarh.now I want to study further as private. I WANT to do MA in English.but in BA , I don't have elective English subject .but I want to study in English. Is that possible??.if yes please tell and sendme all the details, and what I have to do so I continue my study.I am waiting for your answer.I shall very thankful to u .plz give me ans asap.

With regards
Jaswinder kaur
21st October 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello I want to admission n M.A. SOCIAL WORK PRIVATE
I WAS GRADUATE AND MASTER DEGREE FROM PUNJAABI UNIVERSITY PATIALA
Please give me suggestion sir how I can Apply in Punjab university
25th April 2019, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I did BA from HP University in2007 now I want to do MA in english.but marks in eng is 35 in BA it is possible to do MA in Punjab University
10th July 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com and B.ed. I want to pursue M.A English private now. How may I pursue ? What is the procedure?
9th August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

When are forms if M.A. english aa a private candidate are filled in punjab university chdd
22nd August 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How can i appley BA 3 samaster course in Punjab university Private
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?