8th August 2012, 04:18 PM
dhamirajni

How to do private M.A in English through Punjab University Chandigarh? What is the requirement for MA English

sir / madam i like to do private m.a in english through punjab university Chandigarh. i like to know wht is the requirement for m.a english

3rd October 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do private M.A in English through Punjab University Chandigarh? What is the requirement for MA English

how can i do m.a english private from punjab university lahore?
8th February 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do private M.A in English through Punjab University Chandigarh? What is the requirement for MA English

what is the total fee and eligibility of M.A. (English) from Punjab University, through distance education
7th March 2013, 08:09 AM
Tejinderjeet kaur

Question Re: How to do private M.A in English through Punjab University Chandigarh? What is the requirement for MA English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the total fee and eligibility of M.A. (English) from Punjab University, through distance education
I would like to do MA in English as a private student. Please tell me the whole formalities, like fees structure, eligibility , and how to apply
24th April 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the fee structure of corresponding M A English for first semester
5th May 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to admission in ma(geography) in pu uni chd.
6th May 2013, 11:00 AM
vkghanghas

Dear friend if you want to pursue M.A in English you need to have English as a subject in your graduation.theN only you will be able to pursue M.A.
For admission there will be merit basis.you have to apply for MA,
Visit www.pu-india.org
11th May 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

IF ANY STUDENT NOT GAIN 50% MARKS IN B.A. HE IS NOT ABLE FOR M.A. ENGLISH.
22nd May 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

is it possible m.a English after Bsc
7th June 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do MA in English as a private student. Please tell me requirement of marks
13th July 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

tell me last date to submit the english m.a private form.
18th July 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

how i can get M.A English coresponding form?
23rd July 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the total fee..and form date from punjab university
23rd July 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have 48% marks in BA from GNDU Asr .how to do private MA and whats it's eligibility.
17th December 2013, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

can i do m.a english after b.com?
6th August 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i had completed my graduation from fashion technology can i do MA in English?
11th August 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i m completed BA from punjab unniversity befors two years.can u tell me what can i do nw in studies,which is easy for me.because nw i do a job
5th August 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How I can do MA English correspondence from punjab university chandigarh?
27th September 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to do ma of english so i want to know which important questions are from poetry book from 1st sem
24th October 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

AsSalam o alikum sir I want to do private MA English I m living in UAE I did B.COM plz provide me the details related to it. Thanks
26th September 2020, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How much fee of MA english of Punjab university for private student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?