26th August 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering

I have completed diploma in electrical eng. And now i am a govt. Employed. And i want to do LLB from distance please give me full details about process fees
my email id ..... [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  2. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  3. How may I do diploma in electrical engineering through distance after completing ITI in electrical stream?
  4. Am I eligible for LLB distance learning after completing diploma in Civil Engineering 15 years back?
  5. Can I do degree in electrical engineering through distance learning after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. How to do distance or correspondence B.Tech after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  7. Can I apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  9. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  10. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  12. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  14. Admission in Diploma in Electrical Associate Engineering through Distance Education for a candidate who has 11 years of work experience? -- [New]
  15. Which are the AICTE approved distance colleges? I have completed diploma in electrical engineering
  16. How to apply for diploma through distance after completing ITI electrical in NCVT board? Can I be eligible to do diploma through AMI?
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode?
13th March 2014, 09:00 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in electrical eng. And now i am a govt. Employed. And i want to do LLB from distance please give me full details about process fees
my email id ..... [email protected]
No your not eligible to apply for LLB course after completing Diploma course. To apply for LLB course you need to complete bachelor degree then only your eligible to apply for LLB couse .

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and the course is the Duration of the course for three years and the course is divided into six semester .

There are so many specialization are available in LLB course . You may choose any one of the specialization like, Criminal Law , Patent Law , Corporate Law , Insurance Law etc..

Eligibility Criteria :-

-The Applicant should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .
-The applicant should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks and relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates
-The Applicant should be age should be 20 years to 25 years .
-The applicant should be qualified in Law Entrance Examination ( ie CLAT / LAWCET )

The Admission for Law course is based on the Entrance Examination scores and Interview which is conducted by the Institutions.

So, being a diploma candidate you're ineligible to apply for LLB course.
17th August 2015, 02:03 PM

Default Re: How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering

On the basis of prenote the case is reporting before civil court,
the police have registered the case for the offences of 420 (38/39,3 & 4 sections)
my email id [email protected]
20th May 2021, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I am completed in metallurgical engineering in diploma .I will join llb course please send information .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?