14th April 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a good railway job after completing graduation with computer science honors?

hello...i just completed my graduation with computer science honours...but i am unable to obtain the honours degree unfortunately ....i am just qualified....can i apply for any good railway job....what is the preparation for this???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any good railway job after completing my graduation with computer science honors? What is the preparation required?
  2. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get railway job in future after completing 12th with Maths, Computer Science
  4. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  5. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  6. Can I get Physics honours in Sovarani Memorial college?
  7. Which course I can take after completion of graduation?
  8. What is the best career for me after completing BSc with computer science honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the job options after completing graduation in political science honors?
  10. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school -- [Most Discussed]
  11. what should I do in Gaya(Bihar) for better future prospective? I'm not able to go out for higher studies
  12. How to get a Railway Job after finishing 12th in maths computer science
  13. How to apply for any job in computer science and engineering in Railway Board? I am a student of 4th year computer science and engineering
  14. How can I apply for a job after completing B.A graduation?
  15. Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?
  16. How can i join in merchant navy after graduation in political science honors and post graduation diploma in computer application? -- [New]
  17. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. What are the jobs after completing graduation in computer science
14th April 2012, 11:35 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for a good railway job after completing graduation with computer science honors?

yes you are eligible for railway job. qualifications are the person should be citizen of india and age should be below 30 years and minimum quqlification is 12standrad this person can write railway t.c. exam
15th April 2012, 02:55 AM
bablucena9

Default Re: Can I apply for a good railway job after completing graduation with computer science honors?

dear friend,
Yes,
You are eligible.
Minimum qualifications are;
12th standard pass
Age below 30 years
Indian citizen
Good luck
6th October 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I complete graduation in mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?