27th August 2013, 12:42 AM
gladkenny

How can I get railway job in future after completing 12th with Maths, Computer Science

I have completed my 12th std with maths computer science. I would like to know what i must study in order to get a railway job in my future. Which graduation is most preferable? Please reply to my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Railway Job after finishing 12th in maths computer science
  2. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for a good railway job after completing graduation with computer science honors?
  4. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for any good railway job after completing my graduation with computer science honors? What is the preparation required?
  6. Can I do computer science after completing 12th with commerce?
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  9. How to get a job in Railway after passing 11th commerce with maths
  10. How to do a job in Railways in Future?
  11. Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science
  12. Which career is the best are 10th? Is non medical good enough?
  13. Which course do I have to study after completing 12th(I Group) with Maths and Science?
  14. Which exam should be given after passing 12th science to get a job in Indian Railway?
  15. How can I prepare for NDA exam? What are the physical needs required for NDA?
  16. How can I get a railway job after completing 12th standard?
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  18. How many PG seats are available in government Ayurvedic College nanded?
12th May 2014, 05:07 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get railway job in future after completing 12th with Maths, Computer Science

After completing 12th exam you are eligible to apply for Railway Examination. SCRA i.e Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission once in a year for admission to Mechanical Department in Railways. SCRA 2014 exam has been completed and next announcement will be publish in the month of October or November in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.

To apply for this examination you must have completed your 12th with Mathematics as subjects and at least one of the following subjects a Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Computer Science from a recognized School. Even those who have a completed degree course may also eligible to apply. Age should between 17-21 years and Upper age limits is applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?