1st September 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc after finishig diploma in DECE?

I finished my diploma in DECE after +2(Bi.p.c group). Now I want to do Msc. Can I do? If I can do, can I do it in correspondence or not?

Plz send me the reply as soon as possible.

16th October 2015, 12:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do MSc after finishig diploma in DECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I finished my diploma in DECE after +2(Bi.p.c group). Now I want to do Msc. Can I do? If I can do, can I do it in correspondence or not?

Plz send me the reply as soon as possible.
Sorry that you are not eligible for M.Sc after completing a Diploma in DECE. Aspirants who have completed their Graduation course successfully are eligible to apply for this M.Sc course. The applicant must study Science as the major subject at Graduation level. The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in bachelor degree from a recognized educational institution. The selection procedure to this course is carried out on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination or through entrance tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?