8th August 2012, 11:46 PM
Vinodvrm525

How can I get into a EC core company? I am a final year student in EC

I am final year in ec.please details in ec core company for job

22nd May 2015, 12:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get into a EC core company? I am a final year student in EC

EC stands for Electronics and Communication Engineering. Being an EC final year candidate you can get job in both private and public core companies of this sector.

For private firms like LG, Samsung, Philips, Usha, Marconi etc, you need to clear the different rounds of recruitment:

1. Quantitative Aptitude Round.

2. Technical interview.

3. Human Resource Interview.

If these companies come to your college for online campus drive, you can participate for it otherwise you can go for off campus placement drives.

For Public Sector Undertakings like:

>>National Thermal Power Corporation.

>>Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.

>>Indian Oil Corporation limited.

>>Gas Authority of India limited, you will have to crack the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering with good ranks, well within top 500.

These PSUs shortlist candidate depending upon GATE scorecard.

Some other core companies for EC candidate:

1. Airport Authority of India Limited.

2. Steel Authority of India limited.

3. Bharat Electronics limited.

4. Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited.

For all these PSUs, entrance exams are conducted and you need to appear and crack them for getting job in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?