29th March 2013, 09:03 PM

How to get a job in core company in India if I am a final year EEE student

i'm a final year EEE student,i want to get job in core companies in india,so what skills they are expecting from us

30th March 2013, 11:36 PM
helper1

Default Re: How to get a job in core company in India if I am a final year EEE student

heloo friend,

EEE or Electronics and electrical engineering is considered as the evergreen field of engineering having wide scope worldwide .

There are a number of government as well private jobs available for an EEE engineer in technical or other areas.

Electrical engineers deal with the power generation, transmission, conversion, distribution and use of electrical power and related control and instrumentation applications.

While electronic engineers transfer the information using radio waves, the design of electronic circuits, the design of computer systems and the development of control systems such as aircraft autopilots etc.

hence,an EEE engineer works under all the areas as mentioned above and due to these a number of fields or sub areas of EEE engineering,it has tremendous scope.

Core companies :

GE ELECTRICALS
L & T
TORRY HARRIS
FREESCALE
SAPIENT
SAPIENT INFORMATICS
LG
AGILENT
CADENCE
GODREJ
WHIRLPOOL
NI
GLOBAL LOGIC
TCS
HCL
IBM
WIPRO
INFOSYS etc.

Procedure to join :

1.Entrance written test as :

a.technical questions
b.Quantitative aptitude
c.Reasoning
d.General english

2.Technical written exam.

3.Interview etc.

You may appear for GATE exam in your final year for easy placement process.

best of luck !!
11th October 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in core company in India if I am a final year EEE student

i have intrested to aprentship for core company but how..?
27th September 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i have an intrest in aprentship n i am electrical engineering student so where should i do aprentship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?