6th September 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in microbiology without NET exam?

i am doing my second year masters in microbiology... i have not cleared my net exam since ill be appearing in this december... i would like to know if there are any colleges offering phd in microbiology or life sciences in any part of india without passing the net exam...

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  3. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  4. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  5. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  7. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  8. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  10. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  11. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  12. PhD research topics in Microbiology?
  13. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  14. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  15. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  16. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  17. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
30th April 2016, 06:42 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in microbiology without NET exam?

No one can completed Phd without clearing NET exam.
In order to complete Phd it is mandatory to complete National Eligibility Test before one could complete phd.
NET is a competitive exam held for Post Graduate students who wants to pursue higher studies or want to get a Teaching job in India Government colleges schools,but without NET exam it is impossible to pursue phd in any field.

Phd is the last known general educational programme in regular studies before Phd it is necessary that one completes Post Graduation which is a two year course,before that Graduation-a three year course.
Before applying for Graduation it is necessary to complete Higher Secondary and Secondary examination.
There are so many stages to reach upto to do Phd one of the most difficult studies to do ,can not be done without clearing NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?