13th September 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I join in defence after passing 5 years integrated course in Law

I will pass 5year integrated course in Law next year and i want to join in defence. So how can i join in defence, either in airforce or army?

Related Questions:
  1. Joining Defence after 5 years integrated Law course? -- [New]
  2. Can I join correspondence course in law after passing two years of graduation? Will it be useful for finding jobs in civil or defense?
  3. How may I take admission in 3 years law degree through correspondence? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm a student of National defence academy(Khadagwasla)
  4. How may I apply for jobs in law department companies? I'm an undergraduate with Law(BL 5 years integrated course) from Tamilnadu
  5. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  6. List of universities providing correspondence course in law after passing 2nd year? Will I be eligible for legal career as in defence or in civil? I'm a student of NDA(Khadagwasla)
  7. How to do LLB course through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join defence job after after passing MCA? I am 27 years old
  9. What kind of Job Opportunities am I eligible in Defence being a Law student?
  10. Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?
  11. How to get admission in Integrated Law course after passing 12th?
  12. What is the procedure for getting admission in 5 years integrated Law from ILS? What is the last date of form submission?
  13. How to join RAW after doing Law integrated course? I have passed 12th with PCM
  14. How should i join Defence after passing diploma in ECE?
  15. Can I do LLB course after completing HSC with 49.67%?
  16. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  17. Joining indian defence as an law officer (permanent commission)?
  18. Will I be able to pursue Law course from USA if I do 5 years Integrated Law course from India? What is the average course duration and the cost involved over the period?
1st August 2015, 12:47 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in defence after passing 5 years integrated course in Law

Since 5 years integrated law course is considered as the bachelor degree course so to join Indian defense you will have to clear the CDS examination.

But you are not eligible for joining Indian Air force or Indian Navy two of the wings of CDS as for these only science stream graduate are eligible.

CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and the same examination is held by Union Public Service Commission twice every year and are called as CDS I & CDS II respectively. The eligibility criteria for the same examination for Indian Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy wing of CDS are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with age lying within 19 years to 24 years for IMA and 19 years to 25 years for OTA.

* You must have bachelor degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service norms.

The examinations are held in two stages are General ability test and Service Selection Board interview respectively.

For more details regarding the same examination you must log on to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?