25th November 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Admitting daughter to Class-V in Sri Sathya School at Purthaparthi?

Sir my daughter aged about 8 years studing in St. Maries School (English Medium School) at Coochbehar,West Bengal in Class -IV.Now i want to admit my daughter in Class-V in Sri Sathya School at Purthaparthi in coming session.Please send a mail to solve this problem.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  2. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi
  3. How to get admission in 5th std in sri Sathya sai school Puttaparthi?
  4. How may I get admission in Puttaparthi ? I'm studying in 8th std in Sri Sathya sai institute of educare chrompet
  5. What's the procedure for shifting study center in Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) school? Currently, I am studying at Vizag branch of Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) in class 11th and want to shift in Hyderabad or Vijaywada branch
  6. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  7. How to apply for MBA in SatyaSai University?
  8. Can my daughter appear for GUJCET exam if I am a serving soldier in India Army?
  9. Exact date of 10th class board exam results?
  10. Any Computer Science course of PG level in Puttaparthi?
  11. How can I get admission in 1st class in Banasthali School?
  12. How to get admission in central school?
  13. How to get admission in central school?
  14. When will the result of NTSE be declared? How can I start its preparatory classes?
  15. Whether NRI students staying in middleeast countries seeking admition in class 4 JMI ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL have to appear in entrance test ?
  16. In which English Medium School can I get in Jaipur?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  18. When is the Agricultural Counseling for 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
4th January 2014, 05:36 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admitting daughter to Class-V in Sri Sathya School at Purthaparthi?

It is residential school for both boys and girls between Class I to Class XII. Both the primary school as well as the secondary school is affiliated with CBSE. Initially, it is a co-education till the primary section. From class 8, boys have a separate wing in the higher secondary school. The admission for Class I and Class XI is done on the basis of a written entrance examination.
1st April 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know about the admission process for class 6,n also for class 1,for my daughter,
12th January 2020, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Omm Sai Ram, Sir my daughter is now in class-VII,CBSE and she is very meritorious also.I want to know the details about how to take admission in class-VIII in Sri Satyasai
Gurukulam.It will be very helpful for us if she will get admission as we are financially not that much sound for her further study.
23rd February 2020, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

I am single perants. I want to know the details about how to take admission in class-10th in Sri Satyasai. Now my doughter study in class 9th at El-bethel school (icse board) in Kolkata. I want admit in boarding school. Please help me.phone no-9810385829.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?