10th January 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure for shifting study center in Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) school? Currently, I am studying at Vizag branch of Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) in class 11th and want to shift in Hyderabad or Vijaywada branch

My Daughter is in Vizag branch of Sri Chaitanya CBSE in class 11th We want to shift her to other branch preferablly to hyderabad or vijaywada
kindly tell us the procedure for the same...

30th September 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for shifting study center in Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) school? Currently, I am studying at Vizag branch of Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) in class 11th and want to shift in Hyderabad or Vijaywada branch

mee tooo in sri chaitanya cbse branch in vizag n wants to shift to hyderabad's ipl campus
so wat to do for dat
31st March 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for shifting study center in Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) school? Currently, I am studying at Vizag branch of Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) in class 11th and want to shift in Hyderabad or Vijaywada branch

how to join class 12th in sree chaitanya from another cbse college?
3rd December 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my grand daughter studying IX class (CBSE) in Madya Pradesh her parents want to admit her in visakhapatnam as X resident student in Ari Chaitanya CBSE is it possilble?
27th March 2017, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my son is studying in class XI in Aditya CBSE is it possible to join in your campus as XII resident student. My mob.no. 9932218356.
8th September 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of transfer from branch to another branch in middle , Sir
24th August 2022, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

How to change college 11th class for the same institute of Sri Chaitanya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?